A Better Place
JMS RPO is a growing leader in talent acquisition solutions and one of the most diverse RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) companies serving North America.
A Place That Helps
Growth of Your Work
JMS RPO addresses those challenges and becomes mission-critical partners in the advancement of our clients’ corporate objectives (increased effectiveness and efficiency of recruiting, accountability through metrics, high ROI) and their overall mission. Our highly-engaged recruiting consultant’s partner with our clients to create a unique, customer- focused recruiting approach that improves key metrics throughout their organizations.
About Our RPO Services
- Team Support: Each client has an assigned Account Manager who in turn has an assigned sourcing team with established pipelines, processes, and tools.
- Flexibility: Engagements range from advisement, market research, or start-to-finish management of recruiting process to providing sourcing support for proposals or secured Our RPO solutions adjust to fit your specific recruitment needs.
- Cost-Savings: There isn’t a requirement or obligation for the amount of time our RPO services are Dedicated resources can scale up or down as needed, saving you money. We can give you a recommendation on what might be best for your specific organization and budget after getting a feel for your needs. You get a stable solution that’s easy to financially track with no additional placement fees for hires. Our RPO solutions are typically more cost-effective than doing specialized recruitment alone or with other technical recruitment specialists.
Full Lifecycle RPA
- Partnering with a client’s current Human Resource or Talent Acquisition team, JMS’s seasoned Recruiting Consultants will provide full life-cycle recruiting services on or off-site.
- Candidate Sourcing Support
- Augmenting a client’s recruiting team, JMS RPO Candidate Sourcing Support delivers pipelines of viable candidates to our
- Working on or off-site, candidate sourcing is ideal for clients with a strong internal recruiting staff that needs to achieve higher candidate
Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements to measure success
- We use real-time business intelligence tools to track performance throughout the duration of our projects.
- Increased volume of candidates Shortened time-to-hire cycles Improved candidate quality Decreased employee turnover
- Continual tracking of these metrics show improvement within the recruiting process throughout the
- Measuring success is important in any relationship and JMS willingly uses this data to create KPIs/SLAs to ensure your continued return-on-investment.
Explore a World of Innovative Workforce Solutions
Every day, JMSRPO helps clients win in today’s complex world of work. Click on any hotspot below to learn more about a client success story and the solutions that delivered results.